Welcome to K.I.S.S. Scrapbooks!
I often get asked what is K.I.S.S. Scrapbooks so let me explain.
1. Who are you? We are a family owned business that operates out of our family home. My mother, daughter, sister and possible future daughter all help keep this business going. My husband and son do all the heavy lifting so yep, they are in it too.
2. What does K.I.S.S. stand for? Keep It Simple Scrapbooking which is what I strive to do by providing one of a kind page kits called K.I.S.S. Kits. I specialize in double page layouts that feature multiple photos often times more than 7 on a double page layout so you can maximize your time and photos. The fun embellishments and diecuts I include just add to the page not take away from your photos. Our kits come precut and predesigned meaning you can easily put a page together in less than 30 minutes with minimal supplies.
3. Where are your crops held? I host scrapbook events in parts of Missouri, Oklahoma and Arkansas. We are known for our three day cropping weekends but also host single day events during the year. Our events are known as K.I.S.S. Crop-n-Shop Events as we typically have multiple vendors at each event for you to shop from.
4. Do you create all your page kits? Yes, I do design, cut and pack every single one of your kits. My favorite part is designing and I simply don't get to do that enough!
5. Do I get to scrapbook for myself? Not often but all my samples will one day be my albums and until then I'm loving getting to design for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by, I do hope you will take a look around and if you are ever in my area join us for a crop!
ShannonType your paragraph here.